Saturday 31 May 2008

"THA CARTER III" is here baby!

carter3cover.jpg
Finally that Weezy F Baby leak of the Carter III is here. The internet went crazy last night when some sneaky motherfucker posted it up, and I say this cos i hate bootleggers and internet music thieving scum. But me being the hypocritical hating piece of shit that I am, I copied the link and I'm posting it here for all you lovely people to download for free. YA DIG?!?!?!!?

This might not be the full complete track list as there are rumours that their could be more tracks on the full retail album due out June 10th. Still this has the vast majority of the tunes, so enjoy! Just click on the photo for the link.

01. 3-Peat
02. Mr. Carter (ft. Jay-Z)
03. A Milli
04. Got Money (ft. T-Pain)
05. Comfortable (ft. Babyface)
06. Phone Home
07. Dr. Carter
08. Tie My Hands (ft. Robin Thicke)
09. Shoot Me Down
10. Playin' With Fire
11. Lollipop (ft. Static Major)
12. La La (ft. Brisco & Busta Rhymes)
13. Nothin' On Me (ft. Juelz Santana & Fabolous)
14. Let The Beat Build
15. Mrs. Officer (ft. Bobby Valentino)
16. Misunderstood

No comments: