Tuesday 6 May 2008

I'm back

First things first

i'm sorry! Aint been keeping everyone up to date with all the goings on so apologies.


Ok now on to more important things.

Remember i am the hater, the 24/7 hater.

I'm not fucking feeling Kanye west. LoL

Now, i am not a hater of talent, i used to love Kanye (no homo). To me as a music lover and an aspiring producer (go kop my shit on itunes, if only i could tell you who i was), Kanye was the best. He was coming out with all the fire beats of a certain hip-hop era. He was making jams, hot jams for everyone in the game, from Luda, Jay-z, common, he even produced "You dont know my name" by Alicia keys not mention some of Killa Cam's hits.

This guy was in my book the best producer in hip-hop at that time. I would say, just before Jay-Z dropped the black album, where again West produced some of the albums best tracks.
Then, and here i should have noticed there was something funny about him because, even back then, his personality was starting to come out.
He managed to push his was into doing an album on the roc label (thank god he did as well). Honestly college dropout was a great album, fire production and Kanye was coming with some blatant honesty touching on subjects at times unusual in the rap game. Result. A classic in my view, for more reasons than just his amazing productions skills.

I was still a fan when he second album dropped. Aided by some great guest appearances like in the first album, the second outing was again a good show of his production greatness and again some witty and intelligent rap but still maintaining a certain street credibility. I mean i still listen to Gone that tune is fucking fire, no doubt! Might be Killa though, he too joke on that tune.

Anyway it was around here that kanye began to reall irratate me i had already let him off his hissy fit at the time he wasnt feeling the love the grammys were showing him so he started threatening that if he didnt win a grammy he would wild out and do some dumb shit cos he deseved it bla bla bla. But then like i said i allowed him. I actually thought he was right and to be honest did desrve better recognition. Nonetheless he was being a spoilt dick and acting 12. I let it slide.

Then he went too far and his fucking delusions of grandeur and irritating cry baby, diva, ego maniac, i am the greatest human being in the world, number one in the planet because i say so! attitude made it that i now find it real dificult to actually listen/watch or even read about Kanye.
This will probably be my one and only post about this guy and i write it only to show you how a great talent can go to waste because of the attitude of the person that bears that talent.


The following videos speak for themselves i dont think i have to write anything to go with them. I will say this, a lot of the time he is actually right, but its the way you go about your business.

3 things.

Grow up

Anger management

Ego deflation




















No comments: