Tubes Unit! This is must see T.V.
Tuesday, 30 September 2008
Monday, 29 September 2008
Saturday, 27 September 2008
Friday, 26 September 2008
Paris Tokyo (rmx) - Lupe Fiasco feat Q-Tip, Pharrell & Sarah Green
ARAB MONEY - BUSTA RHYMES FEAT. RON BROWZ
Pop Champagne (rmx) - Ron Browz, Ludacris, Jim Jones & Juelz
This Girl - Freekey Zekey feat Jim Jones & Lil Wayne
I LUV YOUR GIRL (RMX) - THE DREAM FEAT. YOUNG JEEZY
TERRIFIED - AVERY STORM FEAT. JADAKISS
BREAK YA ANKLES - E-40 FEAT. T.I.
GROW UP (RMX) - RICK ROSS
STILL THE REASON - CAM'RON
MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND (RMX) - RICK ROSS
IF I GO TO JAIL - YOUNG BUCK
SLOW DOWN - EVA FEAT. LUPE FIASCO
TURNIN ME ON - KERI HILSON FEAT. LIL WAYNE
Rick Ross- Dope Boyz Freestyle
Alchemist ft. Jadakiss, Snoop Dogg, and Pusha T- Lose Your Life
Rick Ross and Birdman ft. T-Pain- Sun Come Up
T.I.- 56 Barz (Prod. By DJ Toomp)
Charles Hamilton & Joe Budden- Invasion Freestyle
Diddy- Swagger Like Puff
Wednesday, 24 September 2008
"That is what we call a bitch slap!"
Tuesday, 23 September 2008
Here's a selection of random tracks worth a listen from this summer.
Saturday, 20 September 2008
2. Verses From the Abstract - A Tribe Called Quest
3. Midnight - A Tribe Called Quest
4. Midnight 08 Smirnoff Signature mix - Q-Tip
5. Wild Hot - Q-Tip / Busta Rhymes
6. Oh My God - A Tribe Called Quest
7. Got Til Its Gone - Janet Jackson / Q-Tip / Joni Mitchell
8. Footprints - A Tribe Called Quest
9. The Promo - Jungle Bros / Q-Tip
10. Buddy Remix - A Tribe Called Quest / Jungle Bros / De La Soul
11. Check The Rhime - A Tribe Called Quest
12. Groove Is In The Heart - Dee-Lite / Q-Tip
13. Sh. Fe. Mcs - A Tribe Called Quest / De La Soul
14. Excursions - A Tribe Called Quest
15. Drink Away The Pain - Mobb Deep (Prod by Q-Tip)
16. Get Down Q-Tip Remix - Q-Tip / Craig Mack
17. Dont Curse - Heavy D / Kool G Rap / Grand Puba / CL Smooth / Big Daddy Kane / Pete Rock / Q-Tip
18. Make It Better - Kanye West / Talib Kweli / Q-Tip
19. A Rolling Skating Jam Named Saturdays - Q-Tip / De La Soul
20. Heels - Q-Tip
21. Abstractionisms - Q-Tip
22. I Believe - Q-Tip / D’Angelo
23. Vivrant Thing - Q-Tip
24. Can I Kick It (Spirit Mix) - A Tribe Called Quest
25. Lyrics To Go (Tumblin Dice Remix) - A Tribe Called Quest
26. Get It Together Remix - Beastie Boys / Q-Tip
27. Sucka Nigga - A Tribe Called Quest
28. Get A Hold - A Tribe Called Quest
29. Lets Ride - Q-Tip
30. One Love - Nas (Prod by Q-Tip)
31. Give Up The Goods - Mobb Deep (Prod By Q-Tip)
32. The World Is Yours Remix - Nas (Prod by Q-Tip)
33. In The Sun - Large Professor / Q-Tip
34. Bonita Applebum (Hootie Mix) - A Tribe Called Quest
35. Glamour & Glitz - A Tribe Called Quest
36. Feva - Q-Tip
37. Practice Session - The Ummah
38. Thats Sexy - Q-Tip / Andre 3000
39. What The Fuss (Hard Remix) - Stevie Wonder / Q-Tip
40. Ill Vibe - Busta Rhymes / Q-Tip
41. Gettin Up - Q-Tip
Friday, 19 September 2008
Why is it that the media always complain about sports stars acting guarded, then when they let their true feelings known they go ballistic. "frequent use of the n-word", wow, imagine that.
Thursday, 18 September 2008
After wisely deciding Lil Wayne was perhaps not the best person to be in charge of his career. Curren$y left to do it on his own and has put together several mixtapes this year. Now theres alot to get through, but with some recycle bin action you could end up with a hot compilation tape for yourself as there are many different beats spit on.
Wednesday, 17 September 2008
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Sunday, 14 September 2008
Died 12 years ago (yesterday). It's been that long I forgot the significance of September 13th, hence the late post. Still very sad and depressing to think what could of been. His legacy still lives on through the music. Heres some vids.
tv performace of 'Only God Can Judge Me'
Thursday, 11 September 2008
Wednesday, 10 September 2008
Leaving somewhere, where drugs and violence are a daily presence can only be a good thing. Trouble is, once people get comfortable, the music tends to suffer. Can't have it all!
Tuesday, 9 September 2008
The good people over at the smoking section have re-arranged I AM... and Nastradamus to the way the should have been but never were. Thanks to internet leakages and Columbia records f***ery the proposed double cd was split into two albums (above) and many of the better tracks, some which ended up on The Lost Tapes were left of the original retail releases.
A good man, interviewed by a man who deserves a slow and painful death.
Thursday, 4 September 2008
It's not everyday that the Ainthardtotell boys rave about Hip Pop but Madcon's Beggin is one of those Hip pop tunes that only come around every few years. It had us searching like madmen to identify this ill song that we had heard on a bog standard / mainstream / payola radio show.
Madcon (short for Mad Conspiracy) are a Norwegian based Hip Hop crew namely Tshawe Baqwa (Kapricon) and Yosef Wolde-Mariam (Critical).
The track in question Beggin is a cover of a song originally performed in 1967 by The Four Seasons featuring lead vocals by Frankie Valli.
Their new album, entitled So Dark The Con Of Man, will be released in the UK this August.
Check the video on youtube and we recommend you cop a copy of the track at your nearest store or if you are really tight here is the freebie:
Oh and the video:
Tuesday, 2 September 2008
02. Main Source - Looking At The Front Door
03. A Tribe Called Quest - Footprints
04. De La Soul - Simply Havin
05. New Edition - Once In A Lifetime Groove
06. Brand Nubian - Allah And Justice
07. Brand Nubian - Steal Ya Ho
08. Positive K - Flower Grows In Brooklyn
09. Grand Daddy I U - Something New
10. Intelligent Hoodlum - Live And Direct From The House Of Hits
11. Marley Marl feat. Craig G - Droppin Science
12. Das EFX - Caught In Da Ak
13. Das EFX - Clap Ya Hands
14. LL Cool J - Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag
15. Mobb Deep - Just Step
16. Jeru The Damaja - Whateva
17. Big L - Put It On Em
18. Artifacts - What Goes On
19. Da Youngstas - Crewz Pop
20. Illegal - On The Mic
21. Jamal - Fades Em All (Pete Rock Remix)
22. OGC - Hurrican Starrung
23. Black Moon - I Got Cha Opin
24. Flipmode Squad - I Got Cha Opin Pt. 2
25. Black Moon - Six Feet Deep
26. Black Moon - Act Like You Want It
27. Busta Rhymes - Abandon Ship
28. A Tribe Called Quest - Verses From The Abstract
29. Pete Rock & CL Smooth - In The House
30. RA The Rugged Man - Every Record Label Sucks Dick
31. Milkbone - Keep It Real
32. Mood - Karma
33. Erule - Listen Up
34. Kris Kross feat. Redman - Tonight’s Da Night (Remix)
35. Too Short - Buy You Some
36. D’Angelo - Dreamy Eyes Of Mine
37. PMD - Rugged N’ Raw
38. PMD - It’s The Pee ‘97
39. Xzibit - Paparazzi
40. L The Head Toucha - Too Complex
41. Method Man - Untitled
42. Natural Elements - Lyrical Tactics
43. Natural Elements - Hemlock
44. AZ - Gimmie Yours
45. Wu Deep - Shook Ones Blend
46. Ini - Fakin Jax (Remix)
47. Mobb Deep - Untitled
48. Tevin Campbell - Tomorrow (Just Blaze Remix)
49. OC - Far From Yours
50. Nas - It Ain’t Hard To Tell (Demo)
51. Just Blaze - Clientel/Life Of Mine
He wasn't the first, and he won't be the last.
It seems that Santana’s former manager got a couple of London promoters for 70K a couple of years back and ran off into the sunset like shit was sweet. So I guess these gentlemen got word that Juelz was in the country and saw an opportunity for getback.
And so the story goes that a large contingent of goons rushed Juelz’ hotel last night on some No Country For Old Men type shit. Long story short, Young Splashy Splash had to be escorted out of the place by police and checked into a different hotel. The aforementioned chaps eventually tracked him to the new hotel, ran up his new room and took all of those shiny baubles you see him flashing on hood DVD’s.
There’s more to the story, but I can’t even bring myself to put it out there. From what I hear, alot more information, and possibly even some video, should be trickling out of the U.K. over the next couple of days.